Hello and welcome to Moxie Unleashed SUP & Fitness
I’m Sasha and I created Moxie Unleashed to share my love of a wide range of activities and for being outdoors. I’ve got a keen sense of adventure and I’m passionate about helping people develop healthier, more active lifestyles; to ‘GetFitStayFit’ and to enjoy new challenges by taking a holistic approach to their fitness and wellbeing.
We recognise that with demanding, hectic lifestyles a ‘one size fits all’ approach to exercise and nutrition often sets people up to fail, or at least not deliver on their full potential. Our activities and programmes are designed for the individual, taking their work, life and family commitments into consideration and wherever possible integrating them, minimising the need to take time out for a healthy lifestyle – it is simply your lifestyle!
Our preference is to be outside, in the elements and fresh air, connecting with the natural environment around us. Join us to:
LEARN | IMPROVE | HAVE FUN
– SUP (inc yoga, pilates & fitness classes on SUP)
– Personal training (inc HIIT, circuits, cardio, weights)
– Pilates (matwork)
– Yoga (yin, vinyasa flow, ashtanga)
– Road safety cycling
– Swimming (pool and open water/wild swimming)
– Off road mountain biking
– Running: starting off to event training (on and off road)
– Trekking / power walking
Working with all age groups, of mixed ability and experience levels and with a wide variety of goals, we offer one-to-one or small group instruction and guidance from trained, experienced and qualified professionals, primarily me but with a hand-picked team for larger groups or specific requests.
Having experienced triathlons, marathons, mountain summits, skydiving, wingwalking, endurance & sprint SUP and bike events, and so much more … we’re equipped to help keep you motivated, train and prepare you, physically and mentally for your chosen challenges and goals!
As a Personal Trainer for the Arun & Worthing Wellbeing Team I have extensive experience in working with clients who are often new to exercise, have mental health issues, are recovering post illness/surgery or who have perhaps been diagnosed pre-diabetes or as obese and realise they really need to make lifestyle adjustments.
No matter where you’re starting from we can help you take the necessary steps to get fitter, stronger, have fun and improve your quality of life.
See my Partners and Schedule for who I work with and where or contact me direct on email@example.com
Fully qualified, DBS checked, first aid trained and with £10million public liability insurance, we are equipped to deliver high quality, fun and professional sessions to meet your needs.
● BSUPA Level 2 Instructor
● REPS Level 3 Personal trainer & nutrition adviser
● Ashtanga yoga (Kranti Yoga, Goa)
● Yin yoga (Preksha Yoga School, Goa)
● Vinyasa flow (Sampoorna Yoga School, Goa)
● MIAS Level 2 mountain bike instructor
● National Standards road safety cycling instructor
● ASA Level 2 Swim coach
● CTC Mountain bike trail leader
● RLSS Pool Lifeguard
● Founder of SUPTA – SUP Training Academy, teaching yoga, pilates and fitness professionals to take their classes safely and confidently on to the water.